<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I passed my SS even though I spotted the wrong topic. I should really count my blessings man. But I feel neither happy nor sad. Haha. Oh, and I passed my Chem Prac too! I got an A2 which is not bad to me considering the fact that I failed previously. (:

So other than that, school's basically a major bore. Queensway-ed after school with Eulynn, Mel and Nic. Walked around for an hour and then they left first. So Eulynn and I continued to shop. And goodness, I spent 70+ bucks. Urrghhhhhhhh. I'm frigging broke man. Damn. I can't stand the fact that I'm such a spendthrift now. =/ After having only 10 cents left, I had to stop shopping, plus Eulynn was equally broke too, so we decided to head home. And bloody hell, it was raining cats and dogs please. This is pretty random la, the main point is that we had a 2 and a half hours bus ride. Goodness, its a pretty long story actually. But I still enjoyed myself cause we were like totally talking and laughing away, for 2 and a half hours nonstop. Haha. So I reached home at around 10 and decided that I shall skip school tomorrow. Yeah, afterall, the outing's cancelled so there's not much point in going to school. Plus I'm effing tired and totally sick of facing too much hypocrisy in school. Not that I'm saying I'm not a hypocrite but I think I have had enough because I always see people say something but mean another. Its just too much and is seriously getting on my nerves.

Class chalet's coming soon. I'm not that excited about it anymore cause of some shit stuffs. But whatever it is, I gonna have fun on that day. I'm only looking forward to the outing before the chalet and the midnight movie with Eulynn after the bbq. (: Yay. Alright, shall blog off.

I feel pissed off and yet I can't do anything.
Damn it.